Your In-Depth TrianaSoft Binary Options Trading Review
Anyone looking at the news that comes out financial markets has seen the huge upswing in news and rumblings about binary options and how this very special form of trading has helped change the game when it comes to trading and investments. There are some absolutely massive fortunes being made by traders with the right intelligence, risk management, and tools to beat the markets, and their ability to replicate these three things in the perfect automatic tool for others has been the talk of the trading world.
Many consider binary options the “Wild West” of trading because it is such a new area and offers so many opportunities that aren’t curtailed or limited by over-regulation or a few large companies forcing a system that lets them skim off the top of every trade. While for some people the pie in the sky dreams of “striking it rich” in the binary options market is certainly possible, all too often they end up losing most or even all of their investments.
Just like with the real Wild West in American history, the opportunity of what binary options has to offer is also tempered by the risks that are there for inexperienced or naive traders. Anyone who wants to look at successfully trading binary options must have a winning system that includes the ability to accurately read trends and counter trends, use proper money and risk management, and take advantage of the small signals every market throws that indicates major changes right down the line.
There are many different software options out there that claim to offer quality trading opportunities, but then fail to deliver. How does TrianaSoft compare to these other less than effective options? Read on to learn more about this company, the men behind it, and whether or not this software is worth taking a look at as it comes out of beta testing.
Just What Are Binary Options?
Binary options are an exciting new way of trading that create many more options for traders online and can even help nullify some of the constant volatility of markets like the Forex to give more opportunity to profit without having to ride the extremely volatile swings in overall price or value throughout the day.
A binary option is an all or nothing type of trade. The Binary means two, and that’s because there can only be two results from a binary trade:
– You lose the trade, which means you lose the full amount that was put up to trade
– You win the trade, meaning you get your complete investment back plus profit
Those are the only two results. There are no minor losses versus major losses, just win or lose and that is it. Binary options require a trader to look at a trend, pick a spot and an amount, and if the value hits that or goes past it, the trader makes money. If they’re wrong, they lose it. The amount of money made per trade matters on how likely or unlikely the general market thought an end result was. If you “bet” on something that the market thought was 80% likely then you “only” make 20% profit. However if a binary option is placed where the market thought there was only a 15% chance of that happening, a win on that bet yields 85% profit, in addition to the original amount put down, of course.
This is the reason that binary options have garnered so much excitement.
Understanding the Risks…
There’s a good reason why individuals who don’t have a lot of experience trading shouldn’t dive into binary options without an extremely effective and proven software system. Even among professional traders there’s a lot to keep straight with candlestick charts for days, weeks, months, and years (or even by the minute/hour for Forex); Fibonacci sequences, resistance bands, support bands, trends, counter-trends, reversals, head and shoulder charts, and fundamental and technical analysis. That’s just a sample of everything that is taking place while trading is being setup.
If a trader can’t tackle all of that at once (and there are even geniuses who can’t keep up with everything and thus have blind spots) then binary options can be extremely risky. Without a system, it’s almost certain that even a good trader will eventually suffer some serious financial results while trading.
Eyeing the Amazing Rewards
The rewards from a good trading program are obvious. With such active markets creating multiple trading opportunities a day, any system that can deliver 80 or even 90% success rates can help to really stack up the profits for a trader. There’s a reason binary options are so popular right now, and as long as those opportunities are there, more and more people are going to want to get a piece of it.
Who Is Michael Wedmore?
Previously Michael worked as a successful hedge funds manager. While the money was great, Michael talks about how some things continued to gnaw at him like the need to do something bigger and better that actually made a difference, and realizing he didn’t want to raise his young daughter in Manhattan.
This is why three years ago he chose to walk away from the hedge funds and found the TrianaSoft company, of which he is President. His goal with founding a company is to make the opportunities that are generally only open to experienced traders with connections open to everyone through the use of high quality software programs.
Who Is David Campbell?
Hailed by Michael Wedmore as one of the most creative and intelligent minds he had ever worked with, David Campbell is the head of research and development at the TrianaSoft company. He’s not a successful trader like Mr. Wedmore, but he was in charge of bringing together the “Geek Squad” of programmers, mathematicians, and coders who could work together to take the knowledge and data given to them and combine that with numbers, pattern recognition, and studying “The Butterfly Effect” to create a software that is a step above everything else currently be offered in the market.
What Makes TrianaSoft Binary Options Trading Software Different?
One of the major differences with this system is that a person can choose to approve each trade manually as it comes up, or they can set it to auto. This gives a little bit more control than most other types of software which force automatic trading. While they still suggest auto-trading, and while it might not make sense for a non-trader to want to “check the trades” before approving, it is nice to simply have that as a viable option.
The beta testing for TrianaSoft so far has averaged 90% correct trades, leaving approximately 10% of trades as failures, on average. These numbers are far better than what the average trader is going to get on his or her own, no matter how knowledgeable or experienced. This is definitely a positive, as is the fact that the company isn’t claiming to have found some “unknowable secret” or “overlooked key.”
Those red flags should come up every time they are made, but in this case the software wasn’t from some (likely made up) secret. This software came from an experienced team of computer programmers, coders, and mathematicians working with experienced traders who had traded the markets successfully before. This is a winning team when it comes to putting together advanced math, pattern detection, and computer coding with the practical real world acknowledgement of patterns, markets, and trends that can then be put together to actually make a reliable trading software.
However, as with any trading software there are going to be both pros and cons.
- No advanced computer skills are required
- Initial setup is easy to understand, and fast
- No trading experience is needed by the user
- No advanced trading or mathematical knowledge is necessary since the software is automated
- High ceiling for potential profits
- Nullifies the volatility of many markets
- Limited release to avoid complete market saturation
- There’s not a lot of room for micro-management, you must have full faith in the software
- A minimum of $250 is needed to start out with the broker
- You must work with one of the recommended brokers to make sure the software works properly with the broker’s system
- There is always a chance of loss with binary trading
- Not available in every country
- Only 25 spots currently open until the main launch
So What’s the Final Verdict for TrianaSoft?
There are many automated software’s that promise the sun, the stars, the sky, and then absolutely fail to deliver. These can usually be quickly ref-flagged by looking at copy and paste sales letters where the people behind the system never identify themselves, talk about some magic or mystical secret they discovered, and then demand a huge up front investment. None of those obvious red flags appear when talking about TrianaSoft and their binary options trading software.
Among the many different sales letters and beta testing options out there, this one strikes a much more realistic chord because of their company, their backstory, and their refusal to use shady sales tactics to improve the response rate. Among the many different trading software options out there, this one stands out as being one of the best for new traders to take a chance on.