X
    Categories: Idle Heroes

OD-01 – In Depth Information Idle Heroes

Hey guys, OD-01 is part of the Fortress Heroes and below you will find in-depth information about his Power, Health, Attack, Armor, Speed and more.

Idle Heroes is a role-playing game created by DHGames. On the Android platform and Google Play, it has received the Editor’s Choice award and Android Excellence Game, enjoying more than 30 million players all around the globe. Read my review for more information about this game.

10★

  • Faction – Fortress
  • Role – Mage
  • Power – 77123
  • Health – 494863
  • Attack – 20508
  • Armor – 1631
  • Speed – 1126
  • Fused from – 2x 5★ OD-01,
    1x 6★   Fortress hero,
    1x 9★ Any faction hero
  • Acquired through – Awaken

6★

  • Power – 17137
  • Health – 78196
  • Attack – 6129
  • Armor – 983
  • Speed – 774
  • Fused from – 2x 5★ OD-01,
    1x 5★ LM-02,
    3x 5★ Fortress hero
  • Acquired through – Creation circle

Ability Breakdown:

  • [ACTIVE] Chaos Dark – Deals (115% of Attack) damage against all enemies and has a 75% chance to silence Priest foes for 3 rounds.
  • [PASSIVE] Honest Heart II – Attack reduces the target attack by 8% for 3 rounds.
  • [PASSIVE] Magic Energy II – Increase Skill Damage by 75%, Hp by 35% and it by 20%.
  • [PASSIVE] Bad Temper II – Attack has a 80% chance to reduce target’s Crit by 20% and increase self Attack by 20% for 3 rounds.

5★

  • Power – 6923
  • Health – 24118
  • Attack – 2877
  • Armor – 697
  • Speed – 480
  • Fuses into – 6★ OD-01
  • Fused from – Can’t be fused
  • Acquired through – Basic Summon Scroll,
    Friendship Summon,
    Heroic Summon Scroll,
    5 Star Hero Shard,
    5 Star Fortress Hero Shard,
    Prophet Tree,
    Altar (3000 Soul Stone Shard),
    Lucky Store (12000 Lucky Coin)

Ability Breakdown:

  • [ACTIVE] Chaos Dark – Deals (96% of Attack) damage against all enemies and has a 75% chance to silence Priest foes for 3 rounds.
  • [PASSIVE] Honest Heart – Attack reduces the target attack by 5% for 3 rounds.
  • [PASSIVE] Magic Energy – Increase Skill Damage by 60%, Hp by 25% and it by 10%.
  • [PASSIVE] Bad Temper II – Attack has a 30% chance to reduce target’s Crit by 10% and increase self Attack by 20% for 2 rounds.

Previous Heroes in the Shadow Fraction >> Mirage

Next Heroes in the Shadow Fraction >> Ormus

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*

The field is required.